2019 Stuart Bellman Awards Submissions Due Friday, March 22 by 5:00 p.m.
- A student may submit up to two total essays and those must each be to different categories.
- The essays must have been submitted for a class from between March 1, 2018, and March 1, 2019.
- The three categories this year are:
- Composition I and II Essays (of any type for those classes)
- Literature (Literary Analysis)
- General Academic Writing (any discipline and type of essay)
Uploaded essays must include a title, but all other identifying information (names, courses, running headers) must be removed.
- Students will make their submissions via the Bellman Awards website, easily reached via the BHSU main webpage, no later than Friday, March 22, 2019, by 5:00 p.m.: http://www.BHSU.edu/BellmanAwards
- Cash rewards and certificates are provided for the winners.
- Winners will be announced Tuesday, April 2, 2019, via the campus online newsletter.
- The awards and reception will be from 4:30-6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 17, 2019, in the Jacket Legacy Room.
If you have any questions, please contact Professor David Cremean at david.cremean@BHSU.edu.