Undergraduate Degree: Bachelor of Science in Political Science with minors in Business Administration and International Studies
What made you want to continue your education?
- In today's competitive job market, it's critical to set yourself apart from others. Having my MBA from an accredited business school, like BHSU, will provide me a great foundation for my future career endeavors and make me a desirable candidate for many positions throughout numerous industries.
Why did you choose BHSU for your graduate degree?
- I knew the caliber of the business school and its professors and was excited to continue my education with them. I also really appreciated that I would be able to complete my degree in two years and take my classes face-to-face and actually interact with my fellow students and professors in a meaningful way.
What are your thoughts on the program so far? Has it lived up to your expectations?
- What's great about BHSU's MBA program is that it is structured in such a way that the information learned in each course is applied to and built upon in subsequent courses. For examples, you see how the data obtained in a management information system affects marketing and accounting decisions. This not only helps reinforce the theories taught, but also gives practical examples of how our education will be used in the "real world."
What do you love most about the program?
- My favorite part about the MBA program has been meeting and interacting with my fellow students. We all have different backgrounds and different perspectives which make class discussions interesting and provide invaluable experiences and opportunities.
Would you suggest it to other students who are looking to further their education?
- I would highly recommend the MBA program to those who are looking to advance in their careers and gain a greater understanding of general management. This program broadens perspectives and helps future and current managers view situations from all angles in order to make the best decision possible.