state & national standards
Courses in each of the areas of emphasis align with state standards and national standards of the designated professional association (National Association of the Education of Young Children, American Library Association School Standards, National Council for Teachers of Mathematics, Council for Exceptional Children, and the International Society for Technology in Education). Core courses are guided by the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards (NBPTS).
- Enhance your knowledge and skills in a specific area of emphasis
- Further your teaching career
- Apply coursework to continuing education requirements
- Apply coursework to South Dakota Department of Education endorsement requirements
- Recognized by a National Web Magazine as a Top 50 Online Master of Science in Curriculum and Instruction program