BHSU SDEPAY ECOMMERCE
- You are now able to register, review your statement and pay tuition and fees online and at your convenience.
- You have multiple options to pay:
- Online via credit card (2.85% fee will be assessed by the vendor).
- Online via eCheck (no fees).
- By check via regular mail (no fees).
- By check or cash via the campus cashier (no fees).
- You may also designate an “authorized payer” to view your statement online and make a payment through a separate login.
- Paying online through a vendor is completely secure.
- You will receive your eBill through your official university email address. There are no paper bills.
- Credit cards are processed by a vendor, InfiNet.
- MasterCard, VISA, Discover, and American Express cards are accepted.
- You have the convenience of paying tuition and fees online.
The goal of the South Dakota Public University System is paperless billing. We are hopeful that you will prefer eBilling. If you have unique circumstances, you will be able to file a request to receive a paper statement.
**You have been assigned an email address and should check this official means of communication regularly.**