BHSU OUTDOOR EDUCATION COURSE REGISTRATION
Complete the registration form below for one of these courses:
- Tentative: PCIA Climbing Wall Instructor and Single Pitch Instructor course. To be arranged.
- Tentative: ACA Kayaking Instructor. To be arranged.
- Wilderness First Responder-Re-certification Course (3 days) - To be arranged for spring 2022
- Scuba Certification - For current courses offered in Rapid City by Black Hills Aquatic Adventures, contact Jim Wallance at 605-791-1262
For more information on any of these OE Special Topics and Workshops, email Christine.McCart@bhsu.edu.
- Complete form below for the student
PAYMENT INFORMATION: CLICK LINK BELOW TO PAY FOR COURSE.
- BHSU e-Pay (credit card; click "Outdoor Ed Program" link to left). Second party payers, please write in the student contact information in the “send to” area, and the payer in the “bill to” area.
- Money Order payable to BHSU