Opening your Buzz Bucks Account
A Buzz Bucks account is similar to having a debit card or checking account. There is no charge to set up an account. Present your card when making a purchase at participating locations, on- and off-campus and your purchase will be deducted from your Buzz Bucks account. How to open an account:
- Visit the Buzz Card Office, located in the Student Union, room 106.
- You will need to present a valid driver's license.
- There is no minimum deposit. You may use cash, check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
- You (or your parents)can make deposits to your account at the Buzz Card Office, the Student Union Information Desk, the Library, by mail, by using the online card office http://Community.BHSU.edu, or by using the Cash-to-Card machines located across campus
- You may access your statements through the online card office at http://Community.BHSU.edu. You may also call the Buzz Card Office at 605.642.6513 for an account balance, Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Mail your Buzz Bucks account deposit to:
Black Hills State University
Buzz Card Office
1200 University St. Unit 9000
Spearfish SD 57799-000
If you have questions concerning your Buzz Bucks account, email: Julianna.Tenold@BHSU.edu or call her at 605.642.6513.