Spring 2020 Registration
Register for Spring 2020 using MyBHSU/SNAP from the menu on www.BHSU.edu
Registration will open, first, to Graduate level students on Monday, October 28. And, will continue through all currently registered students until Friday, November 15. Registration Time Tickets are assigned to specific dates and times, by total completed credit hours.
Prepare to Register.
- Login to MyBHSU
- Select DegreeWorks Dashboard to use the new Degree Audit function (previously called Program Evaluation)
- Schedule a meeting with your faculty advisor or attend one of the Registration Advising Sessions.
- To find your advisor, select Student Main Menu from My Academic Information. Then, select Student Profile.
- Open Advising Sessions will be held…
- Spearfish – Thursday, October 24 and Wednesday, October 30, 4:30-7:00pm in Club Buzz
- Rapid City – Tuesday, October 29, 2:00-4:00pm in the BHRC Atrium
Ready to Register?
- Login to MyBHSU
- Select Student Registration, after completing the Financial Responsibilities Agreement.
- Select Prepare for Registration, spring 2020.
- View Registration Holds here
- Find your Registration Time Ticket assignment here.
- Select Registration from the tool bar at the top
- BEFORE your assigned registration time…
- Select Plan Ahead – use this function to build a proposed schedule
- On the date/time you are assigned to register…
- Select Register for Classes
- Use your existing Plan (if you built one) or course search function to find and register for courses.
Register for classes - video tutorial | advanced
Prepare for registration - video tutorial
Browse classes - video tutorial
View your financial aid application status - video tutorial
Registration for summer 2020 will (tentatively) open during fall 2019 finals week.