A degree in Business Administration with a specialization in human resource management from BHSU will provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to obtain employment as an HR professional or in a HR-related position.
With a degree in human resource management, you will experience a program taught by an interdisciplinary team of accomplished faculty including professors, entrepreneurs, and professionals in the human resource field.
The benefits of earning this degree at BHSU include:
- Credibility:The BHSU School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). www.bhsu.edu/aacsb
- Relevant:Guest lectures are provided by experts in the human resource field.
- Experiential:Field trips to visit human resource managers and officers and internship opportunities to apply knowledge gained in the program.
- Personalized Attention:Class sizes range from 10-25 students. The upper-level courses have a smaller enrollment which allows for more one-on-one time with your professors.
- Involvement:The opportunity to join the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) on campus -- an active and engaging student organization dedicated to the field of human resource.