Temporary Relocation Announcement:
BHSU/Spearfish Testing Center will relocate due to library renovation initiatives.
- Approximate Dates are: July 22nd - August 20th
- Temporary location: Student Support Services/TRIO offices - Woodburn Hall, #140 - just beyond our Admission Department.
- Testing Services will not be available Tuesday, August 20th due to moving locations.
- We will be unable to facilitate Exams for Credit, CLEP & DSST, during this time. We apologize for any inconvenience. ALL OTHER SERVICES CAN BE PROVIDED WITH ADVANCE APPOINTMENTS.
SUMMER Staffing is Limited!
We ask for 72 hours in advance to schedule testing appointments. (example: We cannot accommodate a call on a Friday for a Monday appointment).
For advance appointments call (605) 642-6099 (no answer, leave voicemail) OR email: BHSPTestingCenter@bhsu.edu (calls and emails will be attended to during regular business hours. Calls and emails received during nights, weekends, or holidays will be returned during next open business hours).
LOCATION: Spearfish Testing Center is located in the Lower Level of the EY Berry Library - Learning Center, Office #003. Enter the first set of glass doors. Take the stairway down and follow the signs w/arrows to the Testing Center. An Elevator is available… see information desk on main floor for assistance.
Spearfish Testing Center Hours:
Monday through Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm (calls and emails are not attended to outside of these hours)
TESTING IS BY ADVANCE APPOINTMENT ONLY!
Spearfish Testing Center offers test proctoring services for:
- Students enrolled in distance learning/online programs and courses
- Disability Testing Accommodations
- On-campus standardized testing
- Certification Exams
- Exams for Credit
- Others by request
Exams administered include: ACCUPLACER Placement Testing; CLEP testing to earn college credit, DSST testing to earn college credit, CASTLE Worldwide, and others. This office also serves as the national test administrator for ACT and GRE (Subject GRE Only). Please visit individual websites for ACT and GRE registration. ACT: http://www.actstudent.org/ and GRE: http://www.ets.org/gre/
For more information on Testing Center Services please call 605-642-6099 or email BHSU/Spearfish Testing Center at BHSPTestingCenter@bhsu.edu.
For Disability Testing Accommodations please email Jennifer Lucero, Coordinator of Disability Services and Testing Center. or call at 605-642-6099.