2017 Stewart Bellman Awards Information
- A student may submit up to two total essays, and those must each be to different categories.
- The three categories again this year are as follow, and the essays must have been submitted for a class from between March 1, 2016 and March 1, 2017:
- Composition I and II Essays (of any type for those classes);
- Literature (Literary Analysis);
- General Academic Writing (any discipline and type of essay).
Uploaded essays must include a title, but all other identifying information (names, courses, running headers) must be removed.
- Students will make their submissions via the Bellman Awards webpage, easily reached via the BHSU main webpage, http://www.BHSU.edu/BellmanAwards, no later than Wednesday March 15, 2017, by 5:00 p.m.
- Cash rewards and certificates are provided for the winners.
- Winners will be announced Monday, April 3. The awards and reception will be from 4:00-6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 in the Jacket Legacy Room.
If you have any further questions, please contact me, Professor David Cremean, at email@example.com.