Business Financial Management Webinars (Simply fill in your business information to start the sessions.)
Differences between Profit & Loss and Cash Flow Revenue and Expense Trends
Budgets, Loan Programs and how the Banker looks at things
Key Financial Ratios and Understanding Break Even Points
The SD CEO is invaluable for every aspiring and existing entrepreneur.The following resources support the SD CEO's work and can help with your small business needs:
- The Small Business Administration (SBA)
Phenomenal resources for small business (you will see individual pages linked on other parts of this website.)
- BHSU College of Business and Natural Sciences (CBNS) Black Hills State University transforms lives through innovative high-quality academic programs and a dynamic learning community. BHSU's CBT offers degrees in Business Administration and Business Education, an MBA (Masters of Science in Business Administration), online classes and a variety of non-credit learning options.
- Lakota Funds: Lakota Funds is a community development financial institution (CDFI) leading an economic resurgence of the Oglala Lakota Oyate on the Pine Ridge Reservation through culturally appropriate strategies reigniting the traditional Lakota spirit of productivity, commerce, and trade.
- Spearfish Economic Development
Bryan Walker is Executive Director and can answer many of your questions about doing business in Spearfish.
- Rapid City Economic Development
The Partnership has an extremely active, focused program in place working to attract quality, primary jobs to the Rapid City area. Primary jobs are described as those jobs that bring new wealth into the community.
- South Dakota Indian Business Alliance
- SDIBA is a group of community partners committed to growing Indian business in South Dakota. Our mission is to enhance Indian Business development by leveraging partnerships and resources of diverse institutions and organizations.
- South Dakota Small Business Development Center
The SBDC accomplishes this mission by providing professional management and technical assistance to South Dakota's present and future small businesses.
- South Dakota Rural Enterprise Institute
To stimulate financial and human investment in South Dakota communities that are invested in themselves.
- Governor's Office of Economic Development
This is an excellent site informing you about business opportunities and programs in South Dakota.
- South Dakota SBIR
The SBA Office of Technology administers the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program and the Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) Program. Through these two competitive programs, SBA ensures that the nation's small, high-tech, innovative businesses are a significant part of the federal government's research and development efforts.
- Survive & Thrive
The South Dakota District Office of the Small Business Administration and the South Dakota Small Business Development Center network offer these audio hours in five areas: finance, expense management, growing sales, cash flow management, and business succession.