The Student Volunteer Awards Celebration will be held on April 25, 2018 at 5:30pm in the JLR. This event offers the opportunity to recognize and thank the student leaders and organization volunteers for their dedication, hard work and commitment. There are numerous organization and individual awards presented at the celebration. This year marks the 26th Student Volunteer Awards Celebration at Black Hills State University.
See Award Application Tab above for list of individual awards.
Dates and Deadlines - 2018
See Award Application Tab above for list of individual awards. Dates and Deadlines - 2018
- January 23 - Nominations may be submitted - Nomination Form
- February 9 - Nominations are due (No late nominations accepted)
- February 13 - Letters sent out to nominees, inviting them to complete applications
- March 1 - Award applications due (No late applications accepted)
- March 19 - Submission begins of Outstanding Organization Members
- April 29 - Submission due for Outstanding Organization Member
Wednesday, April 25 - Student Volunteer Awards Celebration
Please keep these dates in mind and refer to this sheet while working on the requested forms. If you have questions, please email Erica.Whitiker@bhsu.edu or call 642-6378. Click on the list of student volunteer awards to view an explanation of each award. Read the explanations and then complete a nomination form. You may complete as many nomination forms as you see fit.
You may submit your nominee/s by clicking on the link above or by clicking on the nomination form at the top of the page of the list of student volunteer awards. Use this form for both your organization and individual nominations.