This article will explain how to hyperlink an email address. These instructions are for all editors.
If you are having difficulties logging in or need username and password information, please contact WebTraining@bhsu.edu for assistance. Below you will find the written instructions, a printable file for your convenience and you can watch a short video as well.
To link to an email.
- Insert the desired content in the Rich Text Editor.
- Highlight the word(s) that you want to be hyperlinked.
- Select the Hyperlink icon in the Text Editor Toolbar.
- On the Link window, in the Link Type field select E-Mail.
- In the Email Address field, fill in the desired email address.
Note: you can also fill in the subject and message that you want to receive
- Click OK.
The link will now be able to take you to the desired email.
Do you want to print out the instructions? Download the printable version of How to Add a Hyperlink.
Posted on: June 04, 2010 @ 12:46