MISSION: The Office of Institutional Research provides accurate, appropriate, and timely information intended to support BHSU fulfill its vision of being recognized as a high quality, innovative university in the state, Greater Black Hills region, nation, and the world.
Research is conducted using best research practices while protecting subject privacy. Examples of past and current studies include:
- Enrollment studies for majors, departments graduate studies and assessment and accreditation efforts;
- Retention studies and accountability efforts;
- Admissions and recruitment reports and data for undergraduate and graduate students;
- Reporting to external governing agencies at the local, state and federal levels; and
- Ad hoc reports as needed by members of the BHSU community
Please note that there may be restrictions on data availability and access given the proprietary nature of the gathered information.
For more information, contact Dr. Maxwell Ndigu Kwenda, Director of Institutional Research, Woodburn Hall 300, (605) 642-6087.