BHSU Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

How do I change my advisor?

On campus - Go to the College office of your major:
Business & Natural Sciences – Meier Hall 301 (605-642-6212)
Education & Behavioral Sciences – Jonas 203 (605-642-6550)
Liberal Arts – Jonas 108 (605-642-6420)
Deciding/Undeclared students – Chad Kruckenberg – Woodburn Annex 121 (605-642-6951)

UCRC - UCRC students can contact Katie Pavel (605-718-4373) who will then contact the college secretaries to have an advisor assigned.

Online Only - Students in the online BS-Business Administration program should contact Kathy Morford (605-642-6212) in the College of Business & Natural Sciences. Students in the online Associate’s in General Studies program should contact Dr. Joe Valades (605-642-6107) in the Student Success Center.

Read more Advising FAQs

Share this: E-mail | Bookmark |