Are you interested in becoming a student at Black Hills State University? If so, please check out the following Admissions Checklist. This checklist includes step-by-step instructions on how to get the most out of your BHSU admissions experience.
- Join the BHSU mailing list
- Schedule a campus visit
- Check out scholarship opportunities at BHSU
- Apply to BHSU
Submit admissions application
Submit official transcripts
Submit ACT or SAT scores
Submit health immunization form
- The Office of Admissions will notify you of your admission status within two weeks of receipt of your application for admission, official transcripts, and ACT scores.
- Complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Complete your Housing Contract. Accepted New Freshman will receive their housing contracts a few weeks after receiving their acceptance letter.
- Register for New Student Registration (Summer program dedicated to new students registering for classes, meeting new friends, and establishing connections.)
- Attend Green & Gold Days