Multimedia Emphasis of the Mass Communication Major
The Multimedia emphasis at BHSU provides students with a diverse background in communications. The course work covers such topics as computer graphics, telecommunications, photography, and public relations.
This emphasis gives students the basic knowledge to enter any number of Mass Communication careers, such as computer publishing and multimedia design.
A Mass Communications Major at BHSU offers you:
- Special facilities from the photography darkroom to campus computer labs.
- Regional internship programs that sharpen your skills for the future.
- The BHSU newspaper, Jacket Journal, which has received several national awards.
- The student-run advertising agency (SAS Advertising Solutions), providing real-world work experiences.
- Student-run radio and TV stations, providing invaluable hands-on broadcast experience.