Register for FALL 2019 classes
BHSU is switching to a new information system called Banner Self-Service (tutorial for access) where we will keep all of your academic and financial records. This new system will replace WebAdvisor.
New and Prospective Students
If you are a new student registering for the first time, please learn about new student registration here.
Starting this upcoming registration period, you will use Banner Self-Service to:
- Register for classes - tutorial | advanced
- Special note: For Fall 2019 registration, Banner Self-Service will not check if you have completed the appropriate prerequisites for registration in a course. It is your responsibility to check this information. Please check your schedule with your advisor.
- Prepare for registration - tutorial
- Browse classes - tutorial
- View registration information - tutorial
- View your 2019-2020 financial aid application status - tutorial
- Accept financial aid awards
- Sign in with your BHSU Yellow Jacket address and email password
How to access Banner Self-Service
You can reach Banner Self-Service at http://www.bhsu.edu/banner.
- Sign in with your BHSU Yellow Jacket email address and password.
- Check your personal and emergency contact information and update it, if needed.
For assistance with logging in to Banner Self-Service, contact the BHSU Help Desk at (605) 642-6580 or BHSUHelpDesk@BHSU.edu.
For registration questions, contact the Registrar’s Office at (605) 642-6092 or Johanna.Best@BHSU.edu.