Find out more about the BHSU Psychology Department!

Psychology - Frequently Asked Questions & Helpful Links

How would I change my advisor to a Psychology professor?

First, talk to the Professor you would like for your advisor. Then after s/he agrees to advise you, talk to the secretary at the School of Education (Jonas 229) to make the change official.
Share this: E-mail | Bookmark | Comments (0) RSS comment feed |


There are currently no comments, be the first to post one.

Post Comment

Name (required)

Email (required)