Alumni | Friends
Weekly Log Form
Please select your area of study...
Enter today's date
Week of internship
Total Internship Hours to Date
1. What were your specific goals and objectives for this week?
2. What: Describe what you did and what happened this past week in your internship?
3. So What: Make some connections between what happened on the internship this week to a theory or ideas or concepts that were covered in BHSU classes. This means stating the name of a specific theory or concept covered in one of our classes, and then relating that to something you saw or experienced while on internship.
4. Now What: Reflect on what you have learned this past week means to you either professionally or personally. In other words, what are you going to do, change, or think about differently based on your internship experience this past week?
5. Coordinator Question: Your internship coordinator may give you an additional question to reflect upon in his/her feedback to your previous week's post. Please re-write that question and then answer it in the space below.