REQUIREMENTS TO ADMITTANCE TO THE MASTER OF SCIENCE: CURRICULUM AND INSTRUCTION (MSCI)
Apply online for admission to graduate studies. Submit completed application form and a $35.00 application fee. Request that an official undergraduate transcript showing your posted baccalaureate degree be sent from the institution that awarded the degree to BHSU Admissions, along with graduate transcripts if you wish to transfer graduate credit. Submit a current resume/vita and two letters of recommendation, one from your current employer. Finally, complete and submit a written response to a case study and question related to your area of emphasis. You will receive an email from the Director of Graduate Studies regarding your acceptance to the program.
To be accepted, students must have:
After acceptance to BHSU graduate study, contact the School of Education Graduate Coordinator at Brian.Eberhard@bhsu.edu to confirm a plan of study.
- An undergraduate degree in education (BS or BA)
- A cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.00 or higher
- At least 3 years professional teaching experience
- Current Resume/Vita
- Two accepted letters of recommendation (one from current employer)
- Written response to emphasis-area case study prompts (response must meet scoring criteria for acceptance into program)