Black Hills State University Ambassadors Association was founded under the direction of the BHSU Alumni Association and Advancement office for the purpose of representing the president’s office and BHSU while serving as a link between current students, administrators, faculty members, alumni, and friends.
The organization works to represent BHSU, help alumni keep in touch with campus life, and make students more aware of their potential roles as alumni.
- Serve as the BHSU President's official representatives.
- Serve as Black Hills State University's official hosts in promoting the University.
- Promote and support the Alumni Association and BHSU Foundation.
- Provide an opportunity to enhance each individual Ambassador's educational experience.
- Assist in promoting the campus to Presidential guests and alumni by leading campus tours and representing BHSU on campus, in the community, and around the state and nation.
Presidential Student Ambassador representatives at the 1883 Dinner with President Schallenkamp and Dr. Ken Schallenkamp.