www.bubbl.us Bubbl.us INTERACTIVE. This site s a simple and free web application that lets you brainstorm online. You can Create colorful mind maps online, share and work with friends, embed your mind map in your blog or website, email and print your mind map, save your mind map as an image
www.graphic.org Graphic Org Graphic Organizers, Mind Maps and Concept Maps are pictorial or graphical ways to organize information and thoughts for understanding, remembering, or writing about. Graphic organizers, mind maps and concept maps are powerful tools that can be used to enhance learning and create a foundation for learning.
www.inspiration.com Inspiration Our company strives to support improvements in education and make a positive difference in students' lives by providing software tools that help students learn to think. Includes a free 30 day trial download of this software.
http://www.writedesignonline.com/organizers/ Write Design Online Graphic Organizers This is an excellent site for graphic organizers. It gives you definitions as well as physical representations of most graphic organizers. You can use this in a classroom for both the teacher and the student.
http://www.visme.co Visme This tools allows user to generate their thoughts and ideas into a visual form that uses a drag and drop features. Users can create presentations, animations, infographics, and banner ads
10 Sites for Creating Graphic Organizers from Tech&Learning
- Exploratree - A great visual site for creating a mind map with lots of templates.
- Mind42 - Nice collaborative mind mapping site with lots of templates and easy to use.
- MindMeister - Beautiful looking mind mapping site with the ability to embed into a site or blog.
- MindMup - A easy to use site for creating brainstorms or mind maps.
- Mindomo - One of my favorite brainstorming apps that also lets a user flip their classroom, collaborate, comment, and much more.
- Popplet - A excellent app that allows students to think and learn visually by brainstorming and mind mapping.
- Storyboard That - A excellent site with educational portal that educators are using in a variety ways, such as creating timelines, storyboards, graphic organizers (t-charts, grids, etc.), and more.
- TotSplash - A fun site for creating and organizing ideas into a brainstorm or mind map.
- Webspiration Classroom - From the creators of Inspiration a very popular web-based program for creating visual brainstorms that can then be turned into an outline with a click of a button.
- WiseMapping - A great site for creating visual mind maps and brainstorms.