- What was your favorite food when you were a child?
-Chesse Balls, Cereal, and String Chesse!! (I wasn't the healthiest)
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
-Blood by In This Moment (When working out)
- What is one of your favorite quotes?
"The will of God will never take where the faith of God will not protect you"
- What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
- What is your favorite form of exercise?
-All the above
- What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
-January 1st! my birthday!
- What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
-Don't have one, as long as I'm going somehwere, I'm happy :)
- What sound do you love?
-Birds Chirping in the morning
- What would you name the autobiography of your life?
-Buckel up and hold on for safety!
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
-Look for new healthy recipes or download new music
Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate.
-A picture is more than a thousand words! A picture can capture a special moment, tell an amazing story, or be history in the making. Make it what you will!
-Look under your bed ;)
The best part of waking up is?
-Waking up and being alive!
How now brown cow?
-I don't talk to strangers