BHSU Spam End-User Web Interface
The End-User Web Interface (EUWI) is available from on and off campus. To login please use your email address and password. Faculty and staff format is Firstname.Lastname@BHSU.edu. This service is not provided for BHSU students.
- Go to the End-User Web Interface.
- Enter the username and password. If you do not know your username or password, go to Login Help to retrieve your information. Once correct information is provided, click Login. Once logged in you can manage your quarantined messages.
- Quarantine shows all messages that have been quarantined due to meeting Spam of file filters. To deliver messages from your quarantine, check the box beside the appropriate message, and select Release. If you want to deliver the message and add the sender to the Safe Senders list, select Safelist. To discard the message, select the message and click Delete. To delete all messages click Select All, and click Delete.
- The Find feature allows you to search your quarantine folder for messages based on sender address, subject, and time of message.
Safe and Blocked Senders
Lists>Safe Senders List are senders that you always wish to receive mail from without having to deliver the message from your quarantine.
- To approve senders, click New and type the email address of the sender you want to add, and click Save. You may also add a sender by selecting Safelist when you deliver the message from Quarantine
Lists>Blocked Senders List are senders that you do not want to receive mail from. Mail from blocked senders will be quarantined and deleted after 14 days.
- To add block senders, click New and type the email address of the sender you want to add, and click Save.
- The Profile tab gives users ability to control the type of messages they receive about quarantined items and the ability to select what spam policy they want.
If you have any questions about the EUWI or email policies, please contact the BHSU Help Desk.
Quarantined Digest Instructions
Quarantine Digest messages are sent to faculty and staff email accounts daily at 8:00 AM. Quarantine Digests are only sent if you have messages in quarantine. Messages can be delivered from this digest by clicking Release, or Safelist to deliver and approve the sender. To report a message that is not spam, you can click Not Spam. You can also choose to view the message without releasing it from Quarantine by selecting View from the digest.
At any time, you can request a new digest of quarantined messages by clicking Request New End User Digest from any previous digest message
You can login to your end user web interface be clicking Manage My Account.
If you have any questions concerning your digest, please contact the BHSU Help Desk.