To Access and set up your Voicemail:
1. Press Message or Press and Hold the #1 key.
2. Follow the voice prompts
To See if you have a new voice message:
Look at your phone for a) red blinking light, b) the text “You have voicemail” or c) a flashing envelope icon next to your line/extension
To listen to your new messages:
- Press Message or Press and Hold down the #1 key
- Enter your voicemail password
- Follow the voice instructions
Place a call:
- Dial the Phone #
- Press the Green Send button
Answering a Call:
Press and release the Green Send button to connect to the incoming caller
Ending a Call:
Press the Red End button
Using the Speaker Phone
- Press the Speaker button on the upper right side of the phone either before or during an active call. Note: The Speaker icon appears in the display.
- Press the Speaker button a second time to toggle back to the handset
Redialing a Number
Press the Green Send button twice or choose Options>Redial
Put a call on Hold
- Make sure the call that you want to place on hold is highlighted
- Choose Hold
Return to a held call
- Make sure the appropriate call is highlighted
- Press Resume
To toggle the mute function, press the microphone button on the left side of the phone
Blind Transfer (unsupervised)
1. From an active call, choose Options >Trnsfer
2. Dial the target number.
3. Choose Options > Trnsfer again to complete the transfer or EndCall to cancel.
Consultative Transfer (supervised)
- From an active call, choose Options >Trnsfer
- Dial the target number.
- Wait for the transfer recipient to answer your call
- Choose Options > Trnsfer again to complete the transfer or EndCall to cancel.
Forwarding all calls to another extension:
1. Choose Options > CFwdAll.
2. Enter a target phone number.
(TO CANCEL: Choose Options> CFwdAll)
Parking a call
1. During a call, choose Options > Park
2. Note the call park number that displays on your phone screen.
3. Press the Red End Button
Retrieving a Parked Call
Enter the Call Park Number from any Cisco IP Phone (1260 – 1270)
To Change the Ring Tone on your phone:
- Choose (Settings) > PhoneSettings >Sound Settings
- Select Ring Tone > Current Settings.
- Press View to see the current line settings.
- Select a line. Note: You can make a selection by pressing the number key for the item, the button, or the Change soft key.
- Scroll to a ring tone in the list and press Play to hear a sample of the ring.
- Press the select button (in the middle of the navigation button) and a new icon appears next to the chosen ring.
- Choose Options > Save to make the change or Options > Cancel
To View/Dial within your Call Logs:
- Press the up arrow on the navigation button (Directory)
- Choose Missed, Received or Placed Calls
- Scroll to a call record
- Press Dial or the Green Send button
Do you want to print out the instructions? Download the printable version of Quick Reference Guide 7925
Posted on: May 09, 2011 @ 10:17