If you are having trouble using Windows Vista to check your BHSU Email with Internet Explorer 7, please follow these instructions:
- Login to your BHSU email through Outlook Web Access.
- In the lower left-hand corner, click Options.
- Scroll down to Email Security and click Download.
- Select Run and install the S/MIME control.
- Once the install is complete, restart your browser.
- Log back on to your BHSU email. If you see the yellow bar at the top of the screen when creating a new message or replying, you need to right click it and allow the Active X control to run (install).
If you are still having problems, please contact the BHSU Help Desk at 605.642.6580 or BHSUHelpDesk@BHSU.edu.
Posted on: June 01, 2010 @ 13:15