If you want to create a distribution list in MS Outlook, please follow these instructions:
- Click the Address Book button on the toolbar.
- Click the first button on the toolbar (new entry).
- Click Distribution List.
- Click Ok.
- Type the name you would like for your list.
- Click the Add/Remove Members button.
- Select the members from any address book. (Post Office, Global or Personal).
- When you have your members view on the right side on the screen, click Ok. This will then add them to your list.
- Click Ok
If you have any questions, please contact the BHSU Help Desk at 605.642.6580 or BHSUHelpDesk@BHSU.edu. Or submit an online Request Help Form.
Posted on: June 01, 2010 @ 11:52