Interested in being a COLP Leader?
- Attend a Leader Training! (held at the beginning of each semester: see the calendar for specific dates).
- Complete Risk Managment paperwork (fun!)
- Complete Program Manual Quiz (even MORE fun!)
- Attend at least 1 meeting/month
- Plan and lead 1 program
- Assist with at least 1 other COLP Program
The benefits include friends, leadership training, leadership experience, and great stories.
Interested in being a COLP Master Leader?
- In addition to the requirements for being a COLP Leader, also attend the 6 week Leadership Class sponsored by the Student Engagement Center.
Interested in being a Rock Wall Supervisor?
- In addition to attending a COLP Leader Training, also attend a 1 hour Rock Wall Orientation, complete online training, and shadow an experienced supervisor.
For more information about the Leadership Program, attend a regularly scheduled COLP meeting, visit with one of the COLP officers, or email COLP advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.