Interested in being a COLP Leader?
- Attend a Leader Training! (held at the beginning of each semester: see the calendar for specific dates).
- Complete Risk Managment paperwork (fun!)
- Complete Program Manual Quiz (even MORE fun!)
- Attend at least 1 meeting/month
- Plan and lead 1 program
- Assist with at least 1 other COLP Program
The benefits include friends, leadership training, leadership experience, and great stories.
Interested in being a COLP Master Leader?
In addition to the requirements for being a COLP Leader, also attend the 6 week Leadership Class sponsored by the Student Engagement Center.
Interested in being a Rock Wall Supervisor?
In addition to attending a COLP Leader Training, also completes a Climbing Wall Instructor (CWI) Training (20 hours over several weeks). In 2019, will be able to earn the Professional Climbing Instructor Association CWI certification.
For more information about the Leadership Program, attend a regularly scheduled COLP meeting, visit with one of the COLP officers, or email COLP advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.