The Student Organization Workshop Series was created as an opportunity for student organizations to discuss program ideas and needs, share information, and keep updated on other organization's events and activities. In addition, organizations are able to gather necessary forms and information for program planning and obtain answers to various questions on policies and procedures.
The office of Student Engagement will host workshops throughout the year for student organization members. Guest speakers and community leaders may be invited to participate in various sessions to offer their expertise. These workshops are the ideal way to network with faculty, staff, community members and other students while expanding your leadership skills. Each workshop will focus on different aspects of leadership and personal development.
You have the opportunity to change the world. Start today by improving yourself, your organization and your university. The impact you make here may seem small but it can affect the world. Becoming a positive force can start now by attending these workshops.
Mark your calendars now for the following 2012-2013 workshop dates!
- Thursday, September 13 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. "President and Vice President Training"
- Thursday, September 27 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. "Secretary and Treasurer Training"
- Thursday, October 4 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. "Program and Event Planning"
- Thursday, November 1 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. "Member Recruitment"
- Thursday, December 6 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. "Resume Workshop"
- Thursday, January 17 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. "Organization Finance Review"
- Thursday, February 7 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. "Transitions"
- Thursday, March 14 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. "Topic TBD"
- Thursday, April 4 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. "Budget Requests & Year-End Wrap-up"
Above dates and times may be subject to change. Check your email! Also, keep checking the online campus events calendar for all the happenings at BHSU!