Opening your Buzz Bucks Account
A Buzz Bucks account is similar to having a debit card or checking account. There is no charge to set up an account. Present your card when making a purchase at participating locations, on- and off-campus and your purchase will be deducted from your Buzz Bucks account. How to open an account:
- Visit the Buzz Card Office, located in the Student Union, room 106.
- You will need to present a valid driver's license.
- There is no minimum deposit. You may use cash, check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
- You (or your parents)can make deposits to your account at the Buzz Card Office, the Student Union Information Desk, the Library, by mail, by using the online card office http://Community.BHSU.edu, or by using the Cash-to-Card machines located across campus
- You may access your statements through the online card office at http://Community.BHSU.edu. You may also call the Buzz Card Office at 605.642.6513 for an account balance, Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Uniprint/Pharos is a University-funded allowance for printing from the computer workstations in the Library, the Student Union, and the labs in Jonas Hall. A credit limit is established at the beginning of each semester to be used for printing and is loaded on your Buzz Card. Once the funds are depleted (for the semester) your Buzz Bucks account can be used for printing. Uniprint/Pharos funds expire at the end of each semester and do not carry over into the next semester.
Mail your Buzz Bucks account deposit to:
Black Hills State University
Buzz Card Office
1200 University St. Unit 9000
Spearfish SD 57799-000
If you have questions concerning your Buzz Bucks account, email: Julianna.Tenold@BHSU.edu or call her at 605.642.6513.