Why live on campus?
- It gives you an opportunity to integrate with many students from all backgrounds, with different values, interests, and abilities!
- Research shows that students who reside on campus have a higher percentage of completing their college program than those living off campus!
- It is a great opportunity to develop "people skills" which are so essential for success in your chosen field.
- Residence Hall living places you near all university resources and activities which enable you to become a part of your university!
- Residence Hall living enables you to develop close personal relationships that can result in friendships that last a lifetime!
Five residence halls and the Yellow Jacket Apartments provide housing for students. All of our residence halls are co-ed. Our halls are Crow Peak, Heidepriem, Thomas, Humbert, and Wenona Cook.
Each hall has a Hall Director who is responsible for the daily operations of the residence hall. Your Hall Director is present to help and guide you, and will assist you with problems that may occur in your living community. Each wing has a student Resident Assistant. Your RA will be of valuable help to you in answering questions and acquainting you with the hall and other residents through Community Foundations.
Room sizes for Humbert, Thomas, and Heidepriem are 14' x 12'. Wenona Cook has a variety of room sizes since some rooms will accommodate up to three people. Average size 14' x 19'.
View Room Rates