Wenona Cook, or “Dub-C” as it is commonly referred to, is BHSU’s oldest residence hall. Named after the wife of BHSU's first President, Wenona Cook personifies the historic beauty of our campus. Wenona Cook is lead by Hall Director Michelle Hammond and her staff of six Resident Assistants. Residents of Wenona Cook enjoy a very close proximity to Lyle Hare Stadium and many other great areas on the BHSU campus.
Some of the Programs to look forward to include:
- Ultimate Frisbee
- Hall BBQ
- World-Series Gathering
- Dietician & Self-Defense Presentation
- Ping-Pong Tournaments
- Networked Halo Tournament
- Norwegian Golf Tournament
- Disc Golf Games
- Annual SuperBowl Party
Wenona Cook has undergone extensive renovations over the past few years:
- The shower & restroom facilities were completely remodeled during the summer of 2007.
- New carpet was installed throughout the entire hall in January 2008.
- A surround sound system was installed in the main floor student lounge in February 2008 and a new 50" LCD television arrived in Spring 2009.
- The game lounge was furnished with a brand new ping-pong table in February 2008
- Brand New Furniture for the Lobby Areas!
All rooms have (per person):
- 3 drawer dresser x1
- Wardrobe with overhead storage x1
- Sink (shared) x1
- Twin Bed (extra long) x1
- Wooden chair x1
- Desk x1
*All rooms have wireless high speed internet access and one hard wire access point.
| 3 Drawer Dresser
|| 37" x 30"
|| 34" x 65"
| Twin Bed (extra long sheets)
|| 79" long
| Window (for curtains)
|| 45" x 56"