Thank you for showing an interest in becoming a Night Assistant.
- 2.0 Cumulative Grade Point Average
- Full-time student (12 credit hours), while employed as a Night Assistant, unless otherwise approved by the Night Assistant Coordinator
- Support a safe living & learning environment
- Able to follow and enforce the BHSU Student Code of Conduct
- Desire to lead, help, interact, grow, and have fun!
If you have any questions regarding this process, please feel free to contact:
John Ginther, Assistant Director of Residence Life (605) 642-6086