Thank you for showing an interest in becoming a Night Assistant. Your first step is the application process. The application is due by Friday August 14, 2015 by 5:00 p.m. in the Residence Life Office (Woodburn 124). Complete the form below or click here to download the application and submit the completed application using one of the following methods:
- email the completed application to Seth.Courtney@bhsu.edu
- mail the completed application to 1200 University Street Unit 9100, Spearfish, SD 57799.
- deliver the completed application to the Residence Life Office (Woodburn 124)
- 2.0 Cumulative Grade Point Average
- Full-time student (12 credit hours), while employed as a Night Assistant, unless otherwise approved by the Night Assistant Coordinator
- Support a safe living & learning environment
- Able to follow and enforce the BHSU Student Code of Conduct
- Desire to lead, help, interact, grow, and have fun!
If you have any questions regarding this process, please feel free to contact:
Seth Courtney, East Complex Director, Night Assistant Coordinator (605) 641-3552