Whether home is near or far, Delights From Home is a unique and fun way to motivate your hard-working student throughout the school year. We offer a variety of treats and snack packs for any occasion. Be sure to send a note or a card and we will include it in your students care package.
How it works:
- Select the package or treat choice from our delicious options.
- Complete the attached order form and send it to our Catering Department.
- Be sure to fill out a special message to include on the card.
- Halloween Care Packages - Limited time only! - don't spook your student, be sure to send a limited edition Halloween care package! This scary care package includes Halloween candy, spooky orange soda, half a dozen decorated sugar cookies and a personalized message. $15.00
- Birthday Bash (minimum 48 hour notice required) - A professionally decorated cake with chocolate or vanilla icing and the message "Happy Birthday" is completed by a birthday hat, horn, plates and napkins. $35.00
- Snack Attack - Send a tasty assortment of Doritos or Pretzels, candy bars, energy drinks, 20oz. sodas and microwave popcorn. $20.00
- Cookie of the Month - (8 cookies deliveries during the school year) - Send your loved one a baker's dozen cookies, delivered the week of the 15th each month. $50.00
Jan. Peanut Butter | Feb. Frosted Sugar | Mar. Chocolate Chip | Apr. M&M | Sep. Snickerdoodle | Oct. Monster | Nov. Oatmeal Raisin | Dec. Choc. Fudge Chip
- Finals Assistance - Energy Drinks, Power Bar, Fruit, cookies, Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans, Trail Mix and Chex Mix. $30.00
- A Hug-A-Month - Deliver a token of your love once a month. $80.00 - all 8 packages during the year OR $20.00 - per package.
- Start Me Up (September) - Ad a jolt to your favorite student's day with a certificate for three 12oz. lattes, hot chocolate or cappuccino drinks, as well as a travel coffee mug.
- Autumn Splendor (October) - A loaf of fresh pumpkin bread with hot apple cider packets is sure to set the fall mood.
- Break Between Breaks (November) - Milk and two dozen cookies make the perfect comfort snack between mid-semester and Thanksgiving breaks.
- Santa's Big Red Stocking (December) - A red stocking stuffed with Christmas candies and a special surprise is sure to please your yellow jacket.
- Winter Blues (January) - To help stave off the winter blues, this package includes a large-handled soup cup, hot chocolate, ramen noodles, apple cider, crackers and soup.
- Heart's Away (February) - Your sweetheart is sure to be yours with a gift of six frosted sugar cookies and a sampler of local chocolates.
- Fat Tuesday (March) - This sweet indulgence includes six of our richest fresh-baked bars as well as a king-sized candy bar and a 20 oz. bottle of soda.
- Basket Full of Love (April) - Chase away the April showers and send your student a basket filled with Easter candy.