Testing Procedures Offered at BHSU
Disabilities Services Testing Procedures
- Students need to contact Mike McNeil in Disabilities Services 605.642.6099 to make arrangements for accommodations with testing.
- Students must provide each instructor with an accommodation notice signed by Mike McNeil every semester.
- Students must make an appointment with the Humbert Hall Testing Center for their exams as soon as possible. Space and staff are limited, and appointments will always be honored before walk-ins. The student must inform their instructor of the time of their appointment to ensure that the exam reaches us in time.
- Faculty need to bring, email or mail the exam to the Humbert Hall Testing Services. Fill out and attach a Disabilities Testing form.
- The Disabilities Testing form must include instructions; i.e. time allowed, closed book/note, calculator allowed, etc.
- Faculty must note on the Disabilities Testing form how they want the exam returned. Faculty can leave their campus mail number to have the exam sent back through university mail, or they can pick up the exam in person.
NOTE: Students are not allowed to return the exams themselves, nor are student workers allowed to pick up the exams unless it is approved by the faculty giving the test.