From orientation to graduation and beyond the Student Success Center is with you all the way, transforming possibility and potential into success.
All career development services are available to current students and alumni. Email Careers@BHSU.edu for more information on any of the following services:
- Career coaching
- Resume & cover letter assistance
- Mock interviews
- Jacket Job Link - search for full-time, part-time, & internship opportunities
- The New Graduate Job Search Guide by SimplyHired
- Careers fairs & networking events
- Choosing a major
- Internships & other experiential education
- MBTI® personality assessment ($10 cost)
- Focus-2 interest and skills inventory
- Student business cards
Changing careers is never easy. Let the knowledgable staff at the Student Success Center give you the leg up you need. Our services are open to you even after graduation. Call (605) 642-6951 to schedule an appointment to fine tune your resume and other job search documents.
You can also search for new opportunities on Jacket Job Link. Keep using your student account even after graduation. If you've never used Jacket Job Link, it's not too late! Start creating your profile today and connect with hundreds of employers.