Campus Activities Board plans large events for the entire campus and the surrounding community. The student run organization plans and hosts a variety of entertainment including, lectures, musical events, cultural events, dances, and large scale themed activities. Consider joining CAB if you want to impact campus entertainment.
CAB Committee Member Application
- President - Shandell Clutter
- Vice President - Mahyle Hausman
- Operations Director - Julia Gibson
- Activity Grants Director - Bailey Sadowsky
- Social Media Chair - Mikenzie Mikkelson
- Variety Entertainment - Brooke Schroeder
- Weekend Events Officer - Joelle Thomas
- Special Events Officer - Kayla Jochim
- Fine Arts/Lectures Officer - Lexie Ellison
Read CAB's Constitution here.
Fill out the Activity Grants Application here.
Jan. 12 | 5:30 PM | Trump Room
Free Ice Skating
Jan. 20 | 6:00 PM | Meet at the SU Cul De Sac
Jan. 26 | 7:00-10:00 PM | Jacket Legacy Room
Pick Up Line Contest
Feb. 6 | Via Social Media
Hypnotist: Chris Jones
Feb. 9 | 7:00 PM | Woodburn Theatre
Free Rush Hockey
Feb. 24 | 5:30 PM | Meet at the SU Cul De Sac
Balloon Magician: John Cassidy