I pledge to R.E.S.P.E.C.T
- R: Take responsibility and ownership to end sexual violence. It is each individual's responsibility to take action rather than being a bystander to the issue.
- E: Establish what is acceptable in our community. We will not stand for anything that promotes sexual violence including crude comments toward both men and women.
- S: Support everyone working together to end it. It is not an issue for only victim's, it is a community issue which requires that each one addresses and stands up to and that we say NO MORE!
- P: Protect and support victims. We will educate ourselves on community resources and be available to listen.
- E: Express that enough is enough and that it is time to take action.
- C: Change how the Yellowjacket community views what is the norm. Together we stand up against sexual violence and support the health of our community.
- T: Talk openly about it. Vow to bring an end to victim shame and stigma while speaking up against sexual violence.
I will stand up against sexual violence and personally take ownership for bringing about change in our community.