The Student Volunteer Awards Celebration will be held on April 15, 2019 at 5:30pm in the Jacket Legacy Room. This event offers the opportunity to recognize and thank the student leaders and organization volunteers for their dedication, hard work and commitment. There are numerous organization and individual awards presented at the celebration. This year marks the 27th Student Volunteer Awards Celebration at Black Hills State University.
See Award Application Tab above for list of individual awards.
Dates and Deadlines - 2019
- January 22 - Nominations may be submitted - Nomination Form
- February 5 - Nominations are due (No late nominations accepted)
- February 7 – Emails sent out to nominees, inviting them to complete applications
- February 21 -Award applications due by 11:59pm (No late applications accepted)
- March 11 - Submission begins of Outstanding Organization Members
- March 25 - Submission due for Outstanding Organization Member by 5:00pm
Monday, April 15 - Student Volunteer Awards Celebration
Please keep these dates in mind and refer to this sheet while working on the requested forms. If you have questions, please email Erica.Whitiker@bhsu.edu or call 642-6378. Click on the list of student volunteer awards to view an explanation of each award. Read the explanations and then complete a nomination form. You may complete as many nomination forms as you see fit.
You may submit your nominee/s by clicking on the link above or by clicking on the nomination form at the top of the page of the list of student volunteer awards. Use this form for both your organization and individual nominations.