How do I get help?
If you have a computer repair question or would like to receive assistance please submit our Request Help Form, contact the BHSU Help Desk, or visit a technician by stopping by E.Y Berry Library Learning Center Room 006 Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
When contacting us by phone: (605)-642-6580 you will be provided with a list of options and your choice will automatically re-direct you to an appropriate staff member. If directed to a voicemail please leave us a message with your contact information and description of the issue. The voice mail will be automatically added to our tracking system and support staff will be notified. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
EMAIL LOGIN HELP
D2L LOGIN HELP
It is important to note that Network & Computing Services' workload may affect the availability of technical support at times. We ask for patience as we address your technical issues as time and staffing permits. To best meet the needs of the campus, NCS prioritizes all requests received utilizing a priority reference list.
- E.Y. Berry Library Basement Room 006, Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Personal Computer Repair
- Assist you with the installation or re-installation of anti-virus software.
- Troubleshoot internet and network connectivity.
- Assist you with the installation of any university-provided software.
- Remove viruses, malware, spyware, or other programs
- Install software (excluding software provided by Black Hills State University)
- Perform any repairs or maintenance on a student computer other than those listed above.
- Join the Help Desk team as Computer Technician Trainee, Computer Technician, or a Senior Computer Technician.