This article will explain the two main ways you can upload a file. To begin these instructions, you must be logged into the website and in the content editor of a module.
If you are having difficulties or need any further clarification, please contact WebTraining@bhsu.edu for assistance. Below you will find the written instructions, a printable file for your convenience and you can watch a short video as well.
- Enter your test into the Content Editor, and select the portion of text you want to be a link.
- Click Insert/Edit Link.
- In the Link window, click Browse Server.
- In the FCKeditor Link Gallery window, select File (A File On Your Site).
- Click Upload New File link.
- In the File Name: field, click Browse....
- On the Choose file window, select the file you wish to upload, and click Open.
- On the FCKeditor Link Gallery window, click Upload Selected File.
- Click Use selected link.
- In the Link window, click OK.
How to upload a file via Insert/Edit Image
- Click Insert/Edit Image.
- In the Image Properties window, click Browse Server.
- In the Image Gallery window, click Browse....
- In the Choose file window, select the file you wish to upload, and click Open.
- Click Upload New File.
Do you want to print out the instructions? Download the printable version of How to Upload a File.
If you have any questions about this or any other posting, please feel free to contact us.
Posted on: June 04, 2010 @ 14:01