This article will explain how to add and edit a title within a module. These instructions are for administrative, page and module editors though page and module editors may see some differences when they are logged in.
If you are having difficulties logging in or need username and password information, please contact WebTraining@bhsu.edu for assistance. Below you will find the written instructions, a printable file for your convenience and you can watch a short video as well.
There are two ways to insert a title into your module.
- In the lower portion of the module, click Settings. You can also hover over the blue triangle and click settings.NOTE: This will take you to the Module Settings page.
- Under Basic Settings, in the Module Title: field, type the desired title to your module.
- After you have inserted your title, click Update at the bottom of the page.
- Hover your mouse over the existing title. Often it is titled Text/HTML.NOTE: A blue Edit box with a pencil will appear.
- Click on the Edit box.
NOTE: A red box will appear.
- Type in your new module title within the red box.
- Click the Update icon to save your new title.
Do you want to print out the instructions? Download the printable version of How to Add and Edit a Text Module.
Watch a video on how to edit module title.
If you have any questions about this or any other posting, please feel free to contact us.
Posted on: June 04, 2010 @ 12:47