Your application for the position of _______ has been received. However, the ______ was not included. Please send this information to arrive not later than __________. We will request reference information from the persons whose names and addresses have been furnished by you. If you should reach the finalist stage, we will also contact additional persons whose names have not been given to us by you. Please advise me immediately if you do not want us to contact additional unnamed persons.
We anticipate completing the first screening of applications by _______, the designation of finalists by _______, and the scheduling of interviews by _________. You will be notified of your status as promptly as possible at each stage of the evaluation.
Please contact me at (605) 642-xxxx if you have any questions about our search procedures. Thank you for your interest in Black Hills State University.
IMPORTANT ELEMENTS IN A LETTER OF ACKNOWLEDGEMENT:
- Acknowledgement of the application.
- Notification of missing and/or additional information required and due date.
- Information concerning the gathering of reference information. Advise if unnamed references are to be contacted and request notice if applicant
does not want contact made.
- Approximate schedule of evaluation process.
- Applicant's status notification procedure.
- Additional information/instructions as required.
- Telephone number to which questions can be directed.
Posted on April 22, 2013 @ 12:13