The National Institutes of Health is proud to announce the annual NIH Regional Seminar on Program Funding and Grants Administration taking place June 26-28, 2013 in Baltimore, Maryland!
· Access to more than 35 NIH and HHS experts representing NIH program, policy, review, and grants management
· Lower registration rates than in past years
· Destination location in the heart of downtown Baltimore at the famed inner harbor, just a few blocks from the M&T Bank Stadium, home to the 2013 Super Bowl Champions the Baltimore Ravens
Registration is now open!
Sessions of interest:
· NIH AREA (R15) Program Update
· NIH Peer Review Process
· Grant Writing for Success
· Budget Building Blocks for Investigators
· Working with NIH Program Officials
Don’t miss this chance to participate in the 2013 Regional Seminar and get your questions answered from the source.
For more information and links to complete agendas, visit http://grants.nih.gov/grants/regionalseminars/Baltimore_2013/index.html.