This article will explain how to create a hyperlink. These instructions are for all editors.
If you are having difficulties or need any further clarification, please contact WebTraining@bhsu.edu for assistance. Below you will find the written instructions, a printable file for your convenience and you can watch a short video as well.
To Link to a Webpage
- Insert the desired content in the Rich Text Editor.
- Highlight the word(s) that you want to be hyperlinked.
- Select the Hyperlink button in the Text Editor Toolbar.
- On the Link window, in URL field, type or paste the desired URL.
- Click OK.
The link will now be able to take you to the desired webpage.
To link to a webpage (shortcut).
- Type the URL address directly into the Rich Text Editor, and it will automatically hyperlink it upon pressing either the space or enter key on the keyboard.
Do you want to print out the instructions? Download the printable version of How to Add a Hyperlink.
Watch the video below on how to a edit module title.
Posted on: June 04, 2010 @ 12:40