An on-line card office is now available at https://community.bhsu.edu . Below are the instructions to activate your faculty and staff personal BUZZ cards.
- At the first screen of the BHSU Online Card Office for the Sign on Realm select BHSU Faculty Staff.
- Your username and password will be the same as your sign in information to sign on to the BHSU computer system.
- Click the Sign In button.
- The next screen is Your Accounts summary page.
- In the tabs on the top of the page select: My Profile
- Select: Edit Personal Information
- Check the email address and make any corrections. This should be your BHSU email address.
Verify all information and then click Update Personal Information at the bottom of the page.
- Go to the Accounts Tab.
- This tab shows your account balances.
- You can view up to twelve months of printable statements of your account.
- You can make deposits with a credit card or debit card to you Buzz Bucks account.
- You can view transaction history of your accounts.
- You can set up email reminders for new available statements or to alert you
when your account drops below an amount that you define.
- Go to the Board Tab.
- Here you can view your meal/dining plan and see how many meals that you have used as well as how many meals you have left
- Go to the Card Services tab
- Here you will be able to deactivate your card immediately if you have lost it, you can also reactivate your card if you have found it before you replaced it.
If you have any questions please direct them Julianna.Tenold@bhsu.edu or by phone 605.642.6513