You can use your BHSU email in a variety of different ways. By navigating to the Email FAQ page, you can learn how to:
- View your quarantine messages
- Send attached files using MS Outlook.
- Send a Blind Courtesy Copy (BCC)
- Change your email format to use MS Word
- Create a new Calendar item
- Configure your Outlook or Outlook Express at home for POP3, IMAP?
- Create folders to organize your emails
- Approve or reject email senders using BHSU's anti-spam server (only BHSU faculty and staff)
- Create a personal folder
- Change default options
- Change the default address book
- Add a contact(s) to my Contacts
- Create a Distribution List
If you are still having problems or need more information, please contact the BHSU Help Desk at 605.642.6580 or BHSUHelpDesk@BHSU.edu.