If you want to create a folder in MS Outlook, please follow these instructions:
- Click File
- Highlight New
- Click Folder
- There are 3 items to verify before you click OK.
- Type the name you would like for your new folder. Select the type of information you will be saving to this folder. Most of the times it will be mail items.
- Select the location you would like to place your new folder within Outlook.
- If you would like it to be a main folder, click Personal Folders from the list. If you want it to be a subfolder, click the folder name you want it to be a subfolder in.
- Click OK
- If you would like Outlook to place an icon on your Outlook bar, click yes on the Add Shortcut to Outlook bar message.
If you have any questions, please contact the BHSU Help Desk at 605.642.6580 or BHSUHelpDesk@BHSU.edu. Or submit an online Request Help Form.