Travel by chartered or private aircraft will be allowed only with the permission of an Administrative Officer and can be reimbursed at the prescribed rates. It is requested that anyone considering traveling by this method consult with the Vice President for Finance & Administration regarding requirements for reimbursement prior to travel. Justification must appear on the travel payment detail. Arrangements must be made by the University Support Service office.

Actions: E-mail | Bookmark |